I'm pleased to introduce you to my friend and colleague, Kathryn Rose, author of The Beginner’s Guide to Facebook, The Parent’s Guide to Facebook and The Grandparent’s Guide to Facebook.
Kathryn also just announced the publication of her newest books on social media: The Step-by-Step Guides to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Search Engine Optimization and Video Marketing.
“Each book is written with the busy professional and business owner in mind,” says Kathryn Rose.
The Step By Step Guides to Facebook® , Twitter & LinkedIn include:
• Setting up profiles and business pages quickly and easily
• Insider tips and tricks to target your market
• Designing and implementing a Facebook ad campaign
• Tips on using the New Twitter
• Optimizing your Twitter bio
• Understanding keyword benefits with a LinkedIn profile
• Creating connections that help you increase opportunites on LinkedIn
• How to use groups on LinkedIn to connect and expand your network
The Step by Step Guide to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Video Marketing includes: • How to Build Your Brand on the Internet
• How to use the free Google™ keyword tools
• How to build your brand and website for optimum search benefits
• Tools to develop link-building strategies
• Definition of social bookmarking and online directories
• How to set up your YouTube™ channel
• Tips on building links using online video
• Proven strategies and case studies for video marketing
“A strategy checklist is included with each book so business owners and entrepreneurs can spend less time on the networks and more time with their businesses,” states Rose.
Ivy sandbank: HI, i am looking for someone to help with plastic injection molding in the Maryland area
sarah: hi! i am getting ready to launch my business. i have a patent pending status on my product. i have not trademarked or registered my logo. do you advise against that? thank you!!
candice: Do you have any manufacturers in this case that you recommend? And I am actually more interested in understanding first step in making a plush toy. Any advice or direction?. Thank you, candice.
Stefanie Huber: Hi Fellow Inventors. I have a quote for 3,000.00 minimum for insurance annually for my company, Kuviez. Is this reasonable? Any recommendations for insurance carriers? Hope so. Stefanie Huber